AC 4 MTA

SobFoX;

Известный
It could be a lot of things, unfortunately I don't deal with it that much but check maybe you have some Strings which is a memory running suspect that could cause this

I personally do not recommend trying things by MTA His code is malicious and it has already happened more than once that he stole passwords from the computers of developers Cheats

qwertyrus

Участник
Автор темы
It could be a lot of things, unfortunately I don't deal with it that much but check maybe you have some Strings which is a memory running suspect that could cause this

I personally do not recommend trying things by MTA His code is malicious and it has already happened more than once that he stole passwords from the computers of developers Cheats
Может ли это быть связано с тем, что имгуи рисует даже когда игра свернута?

qwertyrus

Участник
Автор темы
I don't think so, try something basic, for example just insert Dll And see if that happens, and add more and more parts of your code until you overcome the problem
I injected an empty DLL, the result is the same, after 15 minutes I was kicked. Can be bypass detected by anticheat after 10-15 min of playing??

qwertyrus

Участник
Автор темы
that was used Injector did he write to you?
I used another injector. I compile his code and get this while try to inject:
Information [CL25]
The GTA: San Andreas process cannot be started correctly. Do you
want to complete it?

1715192189589.png

May be you can compile it and test if you can? thank you in advance

Последнее редактирование:

SobFoX;

Известный
I used another injector. I compile his code and get this while try to inject:
Information [CL25]
The GTA: San Andreas process cannot be started correctly. Do you
want to complete it?

Посмотреть вложение 239641
May be you can compile it and test if you can? thank you in advance
Do contact the same person who created this I give you his discord name he is very nice try to talk to him about this "ntkernelmc"

Последнее редактирование:
  • Нравится
Реакции: aldaramin

SobFoX;

Известный